High temperature graphite vacuum sintering furnace
Application: The high-temperature vacuum sintering furnace is a horizontal steel structure furnace body, and the furnace door adopts a double-door structure with two sides and side openings. It is composed of a furnace body, a vacuum system, a water cooling system.
Contact us for customize
Detailed Parameters Of The Product
Introduction:The high-temperature vacuum sintering furnace is a horizontal steel structure furnace body, and the furnace door adopts a double-door structure with two sides and side openings. It is composed of a furnace body, a vacuum system, a water cooling system, an electrical part, and a feeding cart.This high-temperature vacuum sintering furnace is mainly used for heating and sintering metal refractory compound powder metallurgy materials, carbon and graphite products, ceramic materials, etc. in a vacuum state, and is widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, petrochemical industry, high-energy physics, aerospace, electronics and other fields .
- Integrated design, compact structure, beautiful appearance.
- It adopts touch screen + PLC control mode, with high degree of automation, intuitive operation and powerful functions.
- Multiple sintering processes can be stored, and can be called directly after editing once.
- The sintering data can be recorded in real time, can be queried, and can be exported in the form of Excel.
- Multi-temperature zone temperature control, fast heating rate, good furnace temperature consistency.
- The sintering temperature is high, and the high temperature resistant and non-deformable graphite rod is used to generate heat. The long-term working temperature can reach 1800°C.
- Equipped with a vacuum unit, it can realize heat treatment of materials under high temperature and high vacuum.
||High temperature graphite vacuum sintering furnace
|Material area size
|Number of heating zones
||Tungsten sheath thermocouple
||0.5pa (empty furnace, cold state, purified)
||Roots pump, sliding valve pump unit (including pneumatic baffle valve, vacuum pipeline and vacuum measuring instrument, etc.)
||3 phase 380V
|Total power of the whole machine
|Temperature control method
||Touch screen + PLC + transformer Multi-stage programmable temperature control
|Furnace door locking method
||Pneumatic locking ring locking
|other sizes available
|work area size（mm）
||work area size（mm）
|More sizes can be customized