Biomass pyrolysis laboratory equipment
Application: The continuous biomass pyrolysis laboratory apparatus is designed to test the pyrolysis process of different kinds of biomass raw materials. It consists of Control Cabinet, Raw Material Feeder, Pyrolysis Reactor, Syn-gas Burning Device, Gas Sampling Interface and Gas Pipes, etc.
Contact us for customize
Detailed Parameters Of The Product
The continuous biomass pyrolysis laboratory apparatus is designed to test the pyrolysis process of different kinds of biomass raw materials. It consists of Control Cabinet, Raw Material Feeder, Pyrolysis Reactor, Syn-gas Burning Device, Gas Sampling Interface and Gas Pipes, etc.
Pyrolysis Laboratory Apparatus Rear View:
Due to the electric heating system and PID temperature controlling & monitoring system, the apparatus can process the biomass raw materials at any set temperature exactly. The sensitive sensors provide precision experimental data of pyrolysis temperature, gas flow volume and so on. Different stages of biomass pyrolysis experiments can be conducted by this apparatus, such as torrefaction, carbonization, etc.
The compact design of the equipment enables the operator to conduct biomass pyrolysis experiments in a limited space. The simple and accurate operation of this equipment help the clients, who will set up commercial biomass pyrolysis projects, to collect the relevant experimental data for further analysis and research, then improve commercial operation.
1. Reacting Raw Materials：small particle biomass raw materials, moisture content ≤15%, particle size less than 10mm.
2. Pyrolysis Temperature: 200-800 ℃, or customized upon client’s requirement.
3. Raw Material Processing Amount：≥ 5 Kg/H
4. Size of Reactor: Φ133×2264 mm
5. Heat Source: uniquely designed electric heating device
6. Power: 12KW
7. Overall Size: 4M×2.5M×3.5M (L×W×H)
Carbonized Rice Husk and Wood Chips:
- The equipment is adopted with PID intelligent temperature controlling & monitoring system, which makes sure the precise and best reacting temperature;
- The specialized control cabinet enables simple operation & adjustment;
- Accessible Gas Sampling: It is convenient to collect the syngas through the special designed syngas sampler at Sampling Interfaces.
- Including syngas burners, and flame temperature detector.
- Modular design contributes to minimizing clients’ installation and commissioning work. Before delivery, all of the mechanical and electrical components will be mounted on specially designed operation platform, and commissioned in SIMEC fabrication mill. The completely mounted apparatus can be loaded into a standard 20’ shipping container.
- Optional Syngas Online Monitoring and Analysis Module enables the researcher to gain complete data of synthetic gas, such as composition, proportion, thermal value, etc., and to graph dynamic data curves. Detectable gas range: CO, CH4, H2, CO2, N2, C2H6, C3H8, CnHm, etc. The detectable gas range can be customized according to client’s requirements.