The main feature of the sintering furnace provided by the bell jar furnace is high efficiency. Its intelligent control system and other equipment constitute a complete functional unit, which can fully meet the requirements of the ferrite industry that is almost artistic. Any temperature/atmosphere curve can be prepared and stored as required to produce high-quality products. In addition, any other products can be produced in time according to actual needs, thus shortening the delivery time and reducing costs. Only a few operators are needed during sintering, and loading and unloading can be completed in the daytime, while sintering can be completed at night to achieve peak load regulation, which is very practical in today's power shortage.
At present, the equipment can be used for gallium arsenide, silicon and other semiconductor materials, annealing after ion implantation, formation of silicide, ohmic contact preparation, rapid oxidation, rapid nitridation, etc. Bell jar furnace is mainly composed of vacuum chamber, heating chamber, air inlet system, vacuum system, temperature control system, air cooling system, water cooling system, etc. Let's understand the functions of the following components:
1. Vacuum chamber: The vacuum chamber is its working space, where the wafer is subject to rapid heat treatment.
2. Heating chamber: The heating chamber uses multiple infrared lamps as heating elements, high-temperature resistant alloy as the frame, and high-purity quartz as the main body.
3. Air inlet system: there is an air inlet at the end of the vacuum chamber, and the controlled air intake is used to meet the gas demand of some special processes.
4. Vacuum system: A high vacuum solenoid valve is installed between the vacuum pump and the vacuum chamber, which can effectively ensure the vacuum degree of the chamber, and at the same time prevent the gas from backpouring to pollute the processed workpiece in the chamber.
5. Temperature control system: The temperature control system consists of temperature sensor, temperature controller, power regulator, programmable controller, PC and various sensors.
6. Air cooling system: The cooling of the vacuum chamber is to fill the chamber with inert gas through the air inlet system to accelerate the cooling of the workpiece to be heat treated to meet the process requirements.
7. Water cooling system: mainly includes cooling water for vacuum chamber, heating chamber and sealing rings at various parts.