As a high-power electric heating equipment, the box type resistance furnace must be carefully used in daily use. Anything related to electricity and high temperature may cause harm to human body. When using the box type resistance furnace daily, its safe operation must be put first. What are the specific safety operation details of the box type resistance furnace? Now let's introduce:
1. Clean the remaining sundries in the furnace and remove the furnace floor to prevent the sundries from breaking the resistance wire.
2. Before working in the furnace, ensure that the power supply is disconnected, and secondly, the maximum bearing capacity of the furnace floor cannot be exceeded.
3. To ensure the furnace temperature, do not open the door of the box type furnace at will.
4. When discharging, the working position shall be correct and the clamping shall be firm to prevent the hot workpiece from harming the human body.
5. Do not exceed the maximum temperature of the resistance furnace.
6. The opening time of furnace door shall be as short as possible when loading and taking samples to prolong the service life of electric furnace.
7. It is prohibited to inject any liquid into the furnace.
8. Do not put the sample stained with water and oil into the furnace; It is not allowed to use the clamp stained with water and oil to take the sample.
9. Wear special gloves when loading and taking samples to prevent scalding.
10. The sample shall be placed in the middle of the furnace and placed neatly.
11. Do not touch the electric furnace and surrounding samples.
12. Cut off the power and water after use.
13. When the box type furnace is overhauled, it must be baked as required, and the furnace hall and top insulation powder shall be checked to see whether they are filled, and whether the grounding is fastened to the furnace shell.