1. The furnace body sheet metal of the atmosphere protection furnace is welded by cold-rolled plates, and the surface is electrostatically sprayed, which is dirt-resistant and easy to clean; the double-layer furnace shell structure; there is a fan between the double-layer furnace shells, and the surface temperature of the furnace shell is low.
2. The inner tank is made of 3mm carbon steel and carbon dioxide protection welding, 100% kerosene leak-proof test.
3. The furnace material is made of high-quality aluminum oxide polycrystalline fiber vacuum adsorption, which has low heat loss and good heat preservation effect. Compared with traditional heavy refractory materials, it can save energy by more than 50%.
4. The heating element adopts high-quality domestic high-quality resistance wire (0Cr27Al7Mo2), which has uniform heating, high heat efficiency ratio and long service life.
5. The temperature measuring element adopts high-precision and high-sensitivity K-type thermocouple, the measuring range can reach 0-1300℃
6. The temperature control system adopts PID artificial intelligence adjustment technology, with high-quality SCR thyristor, with PID adjustment, fuzzy control, self-tuning capabilities and other functions, and can program up to 50 sections of temperature rise and fall programs. In this temperature control system, the control accuracy can reach ±1℃, and the temperature field uniformity can reach ±5℃.
7. The furnace door and furnace roof are extruded and sealed with high temperature resistant silicon rubber, and a water-cooling system protection seal ring is added in the furnace door area.
8. The front and back of the furnace body are equipped with inlet and outlet ports and vacuum ports and gas flow control devices.
9. Atmosphere protection furnace can be filled with nitrogen, argon, hydrogen, oxygen and other gases, and can be pre-evacuated (vacuum can reach 20KPa) for sintering and protective atmosphere sintering (maximum pressure can reach 0.1MPa)