Gas Filling Method for Tube Furnace
1. Connect the hydrogen gas pipeline and use soap water to check the leak at each joint to make sure that there is no leak.
2. Verify that the valves are closed.
3. Turn the knob counter-clockwise to open the main valve of the hydrogen cylinder, turn the knob clockwise and slowly open the outlet pressure relief valve, so that the outlet pressure is 0.1 MPa.
4. Connect the power supply of the mechanical pump, open the outlet valve of the tubular furnace and two valves on the air path of the mechanical pump, and draw for 5 minutes.
5. Close the two valves on the air path of the mechanical pump, close the outlet valve of the tubular furnace and close the mechanical pump.
6. Open the upper airway control valve counter-clockwise, so that the arrow points to the "open" position.
7. Counterclockwise adjust the knob of the flowmeter so that the indication is 20 ml/min.
8. Turn the knob counterclockwise and open the intake valve of the tubular box type high temperature furnace until the barometer reads zero.
9. Open the intake valve of the tubular furnace and the red outlet valve on the hydrogen path.