Main chamber size
Front pump chamber
|Box outside connection||
1. The front class has a mechanical pressure gauge, a ball valve and a KF25 interface
2. There is a KF25 interface and two ball valves behind the main cavity
Pre-stage chamber: 0.05 Torr (close the front of the internal flange, so that the former class and the main warehouse to become a separate vacuum chamber);
Main warehouse: 0.5 Torr (closed front of the internal flange, so that the former level and the main warehouse to become a separate vacuum chamber)
· Maximum positive pressure: 1.1 atm
· This glove box is not designed for high vacuum and the vacuum is too high to deform the glove box.
· Rubber gloves can not be operated in a vacuum condition, in order to remove water and oxygen from glove.
· Maximum positive pressure: 1.1 atm (Note: if the pressure inside the glove box is higher than 1.1atm 810 torrs can not operate rubber gloves).
Three core plug
|Three core power line||patch panel|
|One extension socket (Max power 1500W) is installed in the glove box main chamber.|